ON SITE (Norcross) Customer Service Specialist $17
Posting ID: JP-002661722
I am currently assisting a global company in the lab testing industry in hiring a Customer Service Specialist. This is a contract to hire opportunity to get in with an industry leading scientific company that provides many different solutions across many different industries. They value
This is an ON SITE position located in Norcross, GA so candidates MUST be located near to the Norcross location.
Schedule: Mon - Fri 8:30AM - 5:00PM
- Takes inbound calls (not on an auto-dialer) from customers looking for samples and the candidate has to navigate the system to find the samples or issues with reports, casing orders for kits, quotes for testing.
- Navigate the customer service website to track requests to access.
- Partner with other CSRs (5 US labs and Canadian labs), around any local samples or Rush samples.
- Also, responsible for data entry simultaneously on new accounts, or setting up payment plans for delinquent accounts.
- May have to make outbound calls to complete kit orders or if any forms are incomplete to get accurate information.
- Check emails upon arrival- a lot of correspondence
- Use Dynmaix to track customer communication. It is a lot of work, and field a lot of inquiries and calls.
- This role is the glue to keep this location everywhere.
- They need to know what is going on in different departments
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ Years of Customer Service Experience (Preferably one that requires high data entry)
- Must have experience in MS Word and MS Excel (managing data in the spreadsheet).
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Alexandria Jones
Phone: (480) 459-3079