Job Search & More
Posted Friday, July 14, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003906937
The Technologist will participate in performing complex system tests for development and performance of new / modified hardware, software or assays. The Technologist will be responsible for having knowledge of various test fixtures, LIS Manager, and strong instrument troubleshooting abilities.
Day to Day - Will be doing a lot of instrument maintenance and manual tube testing. Needs to be able to jump on a different project at a moments notice. Will be doing tube testing to verify a variety of things related to IVDR for Europe. Most of the testing will be done with NEO instrumentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executes Verification Testing Protocols on all existing Systems and new platforms in development
- Documents Test results according to procedure
- Ability to understand relationship between requirement and system tests
- Work independently as well as with the team to complete the assigned work on schedule
- Strong serological experience with ability to prepare dilutions and perform manual testing in various metholdologies
- Perform maintenance on the Systems when needed
- Maintains lab work surfaces and lab space
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced results oriented environment.
- Strong understanding of document management principles and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt to changing environments.
- Organizing and attention to detail required.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Certified MT or MLT is a big plus
Previous experience with blood typing or antibody screening
1+ year of experience with manual tube testing (professional lab or from school)
Recruiter: Katherine Rollins
Phone: (770) 250-1175