Posting ID: JP-002180993
Top Reasons why you want to work for The Sherwin Williams Company as a Production worker:
- Long term opportunity
- Great employee benefits including Medical, Vision, Pension plans, Education reimbursement, etc.
- growth opportunity into higher level roles (i.e. team lead, managers, engineering, etc.
- Climate controlled facility
- Perform all operations and overall housekeeping needs within Powder Paint Shop
- Masking, painting and sanding. Loading/Unloading of the paint line using manipulators or forklifts.
- Operate hand tools to demask product.
- Prep/mask machine parts for paint. Operate crane and rigging equipment.
First shift and Second Shift Openings
- First: Monday-Friday 5 AM-3:30 PM
- Second: Monday-Friday 3 PM-1:30 AM
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Shalisa Stoddard