Posting ID: JP-002092722
Our client, a manufacturing and engineering company, is looking to hire an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to assist their Health & Safety team with administrative tasks. The position requires general office duties and interacting with all levels of the organization, vendors, and contractors.
The start date for this position is March 26th (or sooner, if possible).
• Manage key information.
• Maintains safety records and data.
• Maintains Company EHS&S regulatory compliance database.
• Communicates and shares information with appropriate personnel throughout SNF organization.
• Assists with scheduling.
• Orders materials, supplies, and services from various vendors.
• Completes associated reporting.
• Operates office machinery to include: phones, radios, personal computers, and copiers.
• Responds to requests and inquiries from internal and external customers.
• Produce meeting notes, memorandums, and other correspondences.
• Abide by all policies, rules, and regulations of the Company including all applicable safety rules, regulations, and procedures.
• Represent the Company in a professional manner at all time ensuring quality customer service.
• Maintains confidentiality of personnel and safety records.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES
• Maintains all associated database including:
o Velocity system – incident reporting administration.
o AX – input invoices and ordered items.
o SafeStart reporting.
• Procedure writing and auditing.
• Safety Tour coordination.
• Maintains PPE room.
• Updates the Company messaging systems.
• Coordinates training for various functions.
• Maintains and upload new SDS’s.
• Prepare and schedule training sessions.
• Input safety training data into Syberworks.
• Maintains safety boots, uniforms, and safety glasses programs.
• High School education or equivalent required. Associate’s degree in business preferred.
• Minimal experience is required, however a minimum of three years administrative support experience preferred.
• Experience in manufacturing procedures and OSHA preferred.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Must be Microsoft Office proficient at the intermediate to advanced level.
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment.
• Consistent detail-orientation required.
• Must be able to multi-task and adapt to sudden task changes.
• Must be able to manage time in order to meet tight deadlines.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072