Posting ID: JP-002663656
• Responsible for monthly external and internal financial reporting.
• Ensure financial statement results are prepared in accordance with GAAP.
• Research, author, and help enforce technical accounting policies and procedures.
• Responsible for SAP monthly closing process, as well as period end analytical review procedures.
• Assist with external and internal audits as needed, as well as audits from State taxing authorities.
• Assist with financial analysis and budget reviews – weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
• Assist with SAP general ledger configuration as needed for financial reporting.
• Help develop and enforce accounting policies and procedures for fertilizer terminals.
• Ensure internal control policies and procedures are adhered to by the organization.
• Perform quarterly inventory analysis of company financial accounting reserves.
• Assist with preparation of weekly profit estimates as needed.
• Assist in the preparation of the annual operating expense and capital plan budgets as needed.
• Lead projects to automate accounting back-office functions such as invoice scanning/data capture.
• Other duties as assigned.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Kimberley Jarrett