Welder & Fabricator
Posting ID: JP-002345054
We are hiring Welders & Fabricators to join our team. We offer a great work culture, benefits, opportunities for growth and weekly pay. We have openings in 1st and 2nd shift. If interested APPLY now. Below you can find all the details
- Responsible for fabricating and welding ASME code tanks and filtration equipment, pipe and various structural equipment from blue prints and production orders.
- Will be welding in mostly MIG and some Flux core.
- Fabricating small assemblies, sometimes 3 to 4 parts, sometimes 20 to 30 parts. It changes in size and quantity of parts to be put together and weld.
- Must use independent judgement and initiative to complete projects on a timely and safe basis
- Understands and applies AWS welding symbols.
- Must have operating knowledge of preheat-cutting torch, stud welder, and hand plasma torch.
- Welding skills should include selecting proper wire, shielding gases, and setting wire feed speeds and voltage to obtain a balanced arc condition.
- Maintains work area in a neat, orderly, and safe condition
- At least 6 months of Fabricator/Welding experience or school experience
- Ability to fabricate and weld small parts on a work table.
- Must possess knowledge of welding processes GMAW and FCAW at a minimum
- 1st shift: Monday to Friday, 5 am to 3:30 (50+ hours a week) May work some Saturdays here and there
- 2nd shift: Monday to Friday, 3:30 pm to 2 am (50+ hours a week) May work some Saturdays here and there
- Full time benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401K)
- Weekly pay
- Opportunities for advancement
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Rondon, Jose