Federal Project Manager And/or Construction Manager
Posting ID: JP-002660473
SEVERAL FEDERAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT and CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
- 5-10 yrs experience in construction/engineering experience.
- 4 year Engineering, Architectural, or Construction Management degree or equivalent technical training and experience
- Project management and estimating experience
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to supervise and support others effectively
- Experience with Military Projects.
Discussed in further aspects of interview (After Phone Screen) - Federal Projects NDA
Pay is Negotiable based off of experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072