Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003778483
We are seeking an Administrative Professional with proven experience with working in a high volume call environment, working with technical computer softwares.
This is an on-site position based out of Pearl City, with parking provided.
Schedule: Monday-Friday for now, will transition into a 7 day/week operation within the year. Weekend availability is highly preferred.
- Undertake customer service activities under the direction of the Manager
- Review Customer Service documents as needed, ensuring internal procedures are aligned with daily practices. Additionally, suggest areas for improvement when needed.
- Knowledge of CRM applications
- Assist in defining and recording internal and external passenger KPIs to develop customer service improvement plans.
- Daily follow-ups on open action items
- Become closely acquainted with the back-end of the CRM application. Exhibit proficiency in the software via workflow understanding.
- Ensure effective collection of customer feedback in accordance with the relevant Work Instructions.
- Work with internal HRH Departments to promptly prepare and respond to customer feedback.
- Manage incoming calls and feedback submissions, prioritizing according to urgency and sequence.
- Under the direction of the CSIM, work with O&M and the client:
- Conduct target passenger surveys. Based on feedback and survey data, assist in developing and improving customer service and delivery strategies by recommending process improvements.
- Assist in the development of knowledge-based reference guides, FAQs, and how-to guides to address feedback and direct troubleshooting.
Desired Skills/ Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills, independence, and ability to manage priorities;
- Skilled in interacting with community complaints
- Excellent communication skills and a strong, self-motivated, work ethic
- Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work on multiple demands simultaneously.
- A degree in communications, business administration, or a related field.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in B2C customer service
Recruiter: Emma Stowers