Posted Friday, May 12, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003770620
Des Moines, IA
*Apply today or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Coordinate with management to prepare the annual budget for all companies.
- Oversees federal and state grant billing and finance administration.
- Reviews and approves grant invoices, completes grant projections and ensures spending is in line with grant requirements.
- Review budget variances, forecasts, grant spending and funding.
- Assist with annual financial audit and preparation of the 990 tax filing.
- Coordinates and provides support for all A-133 audit requirements.
- Prepare budget proposals and financial modeling for potential grants and new projects.
- Compute, prepare and submit the annual indirect cost rate.
- Complete monthly financial forecasts for all entities by analyzing trends, costs and revenues.
- Prepares and completes required reports for the organization including the Medicare and Medicaid cost reports.
- Assures internal controls within the organization are implemented and audit trails are maintained.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of budget preparation experience
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- 3-5 years experience in federal and state grant financial reporting and billing
- Blackbaud experience would be a nice
Recruiter: Brittany Gilkes
Phone: (515) 657-5439
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.