Medical Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002663564
We are currently seeking friendly, hard-working individuals to join our Medical Customer Service- Central Support Call Center Team. This role is responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers who need to replenish their monthly medical supplies. Call Center representatives may handle high volume of inbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with customers in a professional and enthusiastic way
- Manage a large amount of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow call 'scripts' when handling different topics
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions
- Keep records of customer conversations in our electronic system in a comprehensible way
- Meet personal qualitative and quantitative targets
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be familiar with performance metrics.
- Have computer proficiency to update conversations with customers.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years in a contact center OR hospitality industry helping customers
- Able to navigate computer applications
- Medical Experience is a HUGE PLUS but not required
PAY STARTS @ $16.50/HR
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Stephanie Yonko