Apprentice Aircraft Assemblers - No Experience Required - $16+/hr
Posting ID: JP-002174581
Aerotek is apprentice aircraft assemblers for an aerospace facility in Sandpoint.
What you will be doing…
• Work with hand tools and power tools to build aircraft parts.
• Complete extensive on-the-job training. Candidates will learn how to rivet and buck, assemble and connect parts, complete sub assembly, install parts on aircraft, and test and inspect parts.
• Learn to read and interpret blueprints to assemble parts according to specification.
• This is an entry level position that is fast paced and repetitive. Candidates with relevant experience can start in a higher-level position.
• Employees who demonstrate good work ethic, attention to detail, reliability, and master the basic assembly skills will advance into more advance assembly roles and receive raises.
What you have…
• No experience required! Candidates without relevant experience will be considered for entry level roles.
• Candidates with at least one year of experience in production, assembly, mechanics, electrical, hydraulic, aviation manufacturing, or other similar industries will be considered for higher level roles.
• Must be comfortable performing repetitive tasks and being on your feet all day.
• Must have a willingness to learn, a positive attitude, and an interest to start a career in the aviation industry.
• Must be mechanically inclined and able to use hand and power tools.
What you get…
• A full time and long-term job with room for growth.
• Weekly pay - starts at $16 - $20+/hr, depending on experience.
• Room to advance into more advanced roles, receive extensive on the job training and growth in wages.
• Excellent opportunity to start a new career path.
• Benefits including health insurance and 401k.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072