Triage Registered Nurse
Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003777659
• Determines, develops and implements a plan of care based on accurate and comprehensive assessment of the member’s needs through telephonic triaging.
• Adhere to established medical/departmental policies, clinical practice guidelines, community resources, contracting and community care standards to each case.
• Works with complex cases, promotes the delivery of quality; cost-effective health care services based on medical necessity and contractual benefits.
• Provides guidance to the provider network.
• Sets up appointments, follow up appointments, track down labs, etc.
• Coordinates follow ups, referrals.
• 15-30 calls for triaging each day
• Manage diabetes education
• Working with Medicaid patients
• Team Atmosphere
Patient education, Appointment scheduling, Electronic health record, Patient care, Medical, Telehealth, Triage, Epic, Typing, Scribe, RN
Top Skills Details:
Patient education, Appointment scheduling, Electronic health record, Patient care, Medical, Telehealth, Triage
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
triaging urgent phone calls, establishing relationship with patients and family members, and acting as a nurse resource