Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003777925
- Candidates will be responsible for designing, testing, and coordinating with agency requirements as well as launching new products into production.
- They must possess a strong knowledge of sheet metal design and machining of parts.
- They also must be familiar with electrical wiring and gas combustion systems.
- Must be cost conscious in design and component selection.
- Must be comfortable troubleshooting and assisting floor service technicians as well.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- BSME Degree - or (EE) but w/ strong mechanical experience
- Up to 5 years experience with machine design w/ Sheet Metal
- Understanding of electronics (electrical wiring)
- 3D CAD - (Any system but SolidWorks is preferred)
Nice to have:
- Experience with SolidWorks
- Any experience programming Panasonic PLCs or Any PLC Programming
- Experience with Gas Combustion Systems
- Any Experience with agency requirements (UL, CUL, CE, AGA)
Recruiter: Kathryn Notario