Sr. Learning And Development Specialist
Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003775315
- Supports the business imperatives of Growth, Operational Excellence, Leadership Excellence and Customer Focus, by acting with integrity, treating everyone with mutual respect, exhibiting a genuine commitment to the success of all employees, and delivering satisfaction to our customers through teamwork, innovation and continuous improvement
- Assists in the development of clear, concise and technically correct work instructions and training systems.
- Engages with Learning and Development team to understand and follow best practices and learning management system processes.
- Assists with the development of process improvements based on best in class training principles.
- Develops and maintains the training material library to include course offerings and training event schedules; and provides library materials upon employee’s requests.
- Assists in the review of available and newly developed training materials to ensure continued appropriateness including technical and compliance updates.
- Once a training topic is assigned, assists with Learner needs assessments and project coordination with subject matter experts for material development and delivery.
- Utilizes educationally sound strategies to design and develop curricula and instructional materials including agendas, exercises, and other materials for self-paced interactive, mobile learning, and blended learning formats.
- Utilizes appropriate tools and software to transfer knowledge into mobile learning methodology.
- Assists with the development of specialized training and certification programs for key positions such as machine operators, measurement system technicians, planners and schedulers, and technical staff.
- Communicates in an effective manner by utilizing accepted business practices in a courteous and professional manner providing timely and accurate responses and service oriented offers of assistance.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- Any type of LMS / e-learning system
- 5+ years of experience in learning and development
- Storyline e-learning highly preferred (or something similar)
- LMS operations
- Instructional design experience
- Regulated environment experience
Recruiter: Courtney Baltzer