Job Search & More
Posted Sunday, July 16, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003907703
Actalent is looking for a Instrumentation Chemist to join our team within the Med Device space. The primary duties of this position will involve troubleshooting of issues related to analytical test methods and instrumentation in the Quality Control Chemistry laboratory. Test methods include both compendial and non-compendial methods, and instrumentation include HPLC, GC, and FTIR.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Microbiology or a Science is required.
- 6+ years working in a GxP laboratory environment.
- 4+ years working and troubleshooting HPLC and GC
- Experience with common analytical methods such as chromatography, spectroscopy, etc.
- Experience conducting laboratory investigations and performing data analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English).
- Experience working in current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) or other cGxP environments.
- Experience with common laboratory equipment such as balances, graduated cylinders, etc.
- Experience working with laboratory systems such as LIMS
- Experience with updating, developing, and validating analytical methods and equipment.
If you are interested please reach out to Sarah ASAP at sacollins(at)actalentservices.com or #3126013614
Recruiter: Sarah Collins
Phone: (913) 981-4786