Customer Service Representative (Hybrid Remote)
Posting ID: JP-002413001
The role of the Customer Care Representative is to assist customers with product questions via phone, email, fax, and chat. You will work with customers on order entry, product pricing, shipment tracking, and basic inquiries. This role is located in Rolling Meadows, IL at a corporate HQ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound telephone, e-mail, fax and Chat inquiries from customers
- Take Ownership of customer issues from start to finish
- Respond to email requests including; order entry, quote requests, basic product inquiries, return processing, order status, and order updates
- Provide pricing on quotes for customers, prospects and company sales teams per established guidelines
- Enter orders received via phone, email, fax, and webchat
- Resolve customer complaints or concerns regarding service, products, pricing
- Update customer account information as needed
- Provide Cross-Functional Support as the business requires
Hybrid 50/50 in office and working remote schedule
Some weeks could do 3 days in, 2 at home
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Zakyrah Harris