Posting ID: JP-002200643
We are now hiring for CNC Machinists in Batavia, IL. Openings are on both 1st and 2nd shift for long term employment. We have entry level, intermediate, and skilled CNC Machinists job opportunities available due to a ramp up in business coming our way.
1st shift hours: 7:00am - 3:30pm
2nd shift hours: 3:30pm - 12:00am
- Will be setting up and operating CNC machines including horizontal and vertical mills and lathes
- Read and interpret complex blueprints, and draw sketches or make recommendations for correcting prints
- Select appropriate feeds and speeds and pull/adjust fixtures
- Set up the job according to blueprints and set up procedures
- Participate in improvement in production, service, quality, and safety
- Work closely with different departments at once to complete product safely and accurately
- Ensure that quality performance meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Ensure accuracy of inventory transactions and complete documentation appropriate to the job
- Determine whether tooling/fixtures are available or find approved substitutes
- Perform in-process inspection with mics/cals/gauges
Please apply or call Kelly at (815)261-9015 if you are interested in applying or hearing more details about this role! We are looking to setup interviews as soon as next week.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072