Job Search & More
Quality Control Chemist
Posted Sunday, July 16, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003907699
Quality Control Chemist Needed
• Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related science
• One to three years of wet chemistry testing experience is preferred but will also look at no experience with degree
• Statistical Process Control, Data Analysis, PC skills
• Must have strong problem-solving abilities specifically in technical matters.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel
• Must have the ability to take a leadership role in all Quality Assurance matters.
• Must be able to excel in a team environment.
The Quality Chemist's main role is to support production by correctly and thoroughly investigating all production batches and running all QC tests necessary for the product in a timely manner. The quality chemist will also be expected to have a good attitude towards work, show up on time and be capable of critical thinking.
- Employs safe work habits and complies with all applicable safety requirements.
- Provide daily production support including testing, adjusting and disposition of raw materials, products and packaging.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance, Plant Management, Production Teams and EHS to ensure overall quality and safety of products produced and distributed.
- Provide technical support with regard to waste minimization, environmental compliance, and timely disposition of returns, discrepant product and materials.
- Utilize SPC methods in data collection, root cause analysis, corrective/preventive action effectiveness and cost saving/avoidance analysis.
- Any other responsibilities delegated by the Quality Assurance Manager.
If interested please reach out to Sarah ASAP at sacollins(at)actalentservices.com or #3126013614
Recruiter: Sarah Collins
Phone: (913) 981-4786