Posting ID: JP-002149719
My client is looking for a contract Technical Writer as they are currently behind and in need of a strong Technical Writer to help get product to market. We placed the current Technical Writer in this role and his name is Ron Shafer.
• Candidate will be responsible for product based technical writing for a medical device manufacturer
• Will be working with user manual, service manuals, technical advisory for HW/SW/Electro-mechanical aspects of the product
• Will be working this product doing all technical writing, from working with the engineers on what the SW Does, how the HW interacts, and manuals are set up.
• These are technical service documents and will be how to use and learn about the product and instruct it how to work.
• Work with labeling and describe the product for product labeling and market literature.
• Will work with 200 page user manuals for medical device
• Get SW and HW from engineers and how it interacts with the technology, to write procedures and technical documentation.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072