Technical Support Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002149696
My client is looking to hire a Technical Support Representative to their team ASAP. This candidate can start as early as next week. Please see below for more details.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues with clients systems
- These issues are comprised of SW, HW, and configuration issues
- Candidates will be traveling to customer sites to resolve issues, provide support over the phone, and work on equipment that is returned.
- They will work with the SW/HW development team onsite to prevent future quality issues
- Researching, evaluating, and recommending updates, upgrades, and new equipment to current customers.
- Traveling to customer sites if needed, working on returned products on the production floor, and providing technical support to clients over the phone.
Software, Hardware, Troubleshooting, test, quality, configuration, technician, electronics, wiring, root cause, GUI, UI, network, Cloud, Azure
Top Skills Details:
Software, Hardware, Troubleshooting, test, quality, configuration, technician, electronics, wiring, root cause, GUI, UI, network
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Associates in Electronics, Programming, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with testing and troubleshooting electronics and Software products
- Experience with resolving SW, HW, or configuration issues with electronic devices
- Experience with Cloud and Azure is a plus
- Customer Support experience is a plus
- Best Buy Geek Squad is a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072