Revenue Cycle Medical Biller
Posting ID: JP-002661735
- This is a medical billing opening that is sitting on site in the Revenue Cycle Department. Will be focusing on the home health side of the billing.
- Following up on denied claims and verify the insurance eligibility
- Using Paragon to the follow up process
- Use Chain for billing
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have previous experience with AR Follow up and Cash Posting from a Hospital setting (good company to look at is SSM, Mercy, WASHU)
- Claims resolution, medical billing, accounts receivable, claim, Medical, medical terminology, medicare, medicaid
- Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Working in the hospital
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Mary Grace Cusumano