Technical Support Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002140041
Your daily tasks may include:
- Resolving Tier 1 and 2 incoming issues via email, chat and phone
- Translating technical speak and troubleshooting steps in a way that anyone could understand.
- You may be helping customers with anything from password resets to troubleshooting and replicating product issues reported by customers
- Gathering feedback: our product team loves to crank out features that our users are asking for
- Excellent troubleshooting, documentation and communication skills – both oral and written
- Experience with a support ticket system – Zendesk or Salesforce is preferred
- A detailed, organized and results-oriented mindset
- Ability to act in a responsive and sensitive manner to all customer inquiries
- Superb phone, chat and email etiquette
- Ability to think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve problems
- A work style that’s self-directed; you can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Flexibility – you can work weekends and holidays as needed based on business demands
- A sense of urgency, ability to learn complex systems quickly, and the ability to troubleshoot
- Look for people who are willing to learn and grow and the right communication skills
- 16 people on the team
- 30-40 tickets/day through email and live chat (normally not over the phone) - potentially with Zoom
- 2 week training process - go through core product training, most commonly asked questions, tested and certified before they are put on live tickets
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072