Posting ID: JP-002335417
One North, a digital agency recently acquired by TEKsystems Global Services®, is looking for a dynamic and driven Content Strategist to join our team.
We help some of the world’s most complex organizations stand out from the crowd by delivering breakthrough brand experiences. Leveraging expertise across strategy, brand and experience design and technology, our experts use digital to reimagine how clients connect, communicate and engage with their audiences to win new business, strengthen client relationships, and attract and retain top talent.
We are a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact for our clients.
One North is looking to add a contract-to-hire Content Strategist to our open, inclusive, and collaborative team. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines helping our clients plan, create, and deliver content. You’ll help define content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across a project lifecycle. Ideally, this candidate will be a strong systems thinker with editorial, writing, and storytelling skills. As part of our multidisciplinary Strategy team, you’ll be at the forefront of every project and connected all the way through from concept to execution.
• Create and structure compelling content for websites, collateral, apps and other digital experiences aligned to clients’ strategic imperatives and vision.
• Conduct content audits and gap analyses.
• Develop unique concepts and content strategies that solve clients' business challenges.
• Develop content strategy frameworks, editorial calendars, editorial/brand guidelines and publishing workflows.
• Interview subject-matter experts to gather relevant background information.
• Collaborate with designers, developers, and strategists to create and refine content.
• Manage time effectively, adhering to schedules and budgets to meet client deadlines.
• Review all content for accuracy before final production, including proofreading, spell-checking and copyediting.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• 3+ years experience in a content strategist role, preferably within an agency
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably related to marketing, communications, or writing/journalism
• Outstanding communication, presentation and conceptual development skills
• Familiarity with content strategy frameworks/best practices, SEO, and associated tools (e.g., Moz Keyword Explorer, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner)
• Knowledge of schema, HTML and web publishing
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems; WordPress and Sitecore knowledge a plus
• Comfortable participating in open creative sessions, including brainstorming, work critiques and internal presentations
• Strong self-manager with impeccable attention to detail
• The ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as work independently
• Experience with multicultural marketing a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072