Posting ID: JP-002659784
• Tracking of new hire classes
• Run critical reports and give updates to the team on findings
• Follow up on missing coursework
• In charge of all onboarding: compliance, performance management
• Create a positive new hire experience
• Learning Management System (LMS) – loading all training into the system, enrollment, evaluations, reporting improvement for the system
• Will take calls, emails, or in person questions about enrollment (password resets or navigating through the system)
• Compile reports / data into presentations
• Organizing and creating training events (virtual and in person) – securing training locations, vendor management, room set up, handouts, rosters, catering and hotel arrangements
Hours / Shift:
M-F can be flexible with ours (8-5, 9-6, 7-4)
Can work remotely but will need to sit close to the office due to the trainings they will come in for. (every other month)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 1-3 years with HR / Training experience (preferably 3)
- LMS Experience – preferable CornerStone (GreenLight could work)
- Excel Skills (Pivot tables and v-look ups)
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Someone with passion and a lifelong learner
- Detail Oriented – very good with data organization
- Eagerness to learn
- LMS experience
- Excel skills
- CornerStone LMS experience
- Pivot Tables / V-lookups
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Madison Vrugt