Posting ID: JP-002664819
We seek a software engineer to assist in the developing and supporting of a Transaction Reporting Regulatory Application across multiple jurisdictions and asset classes for OTC Derivatives and FX products. Experience in regulatory transaction reporting for CFTC, EMIR, or MiFID II is a plus.
• Analyze technical requirements and interpret them into code
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Work closely with lead developers and team members to implement projects
• Maintain existing code and applications to support operations
• Produce documents including design documents and class diagrams
• Perform testing with technical peers and functional end users to ensure successful launch of development projects
• L3 production support, including off-hours support when needed
• Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
• 3+ years of software development experience
• 1+ years of Object-Oriented Programming experience
• Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
• Testing (unit, integration, etc.), along with test automation
• Excellent written & oral communication skills
• Agile development life-cycle experience with a strong knowledge of SDLC
• Ability to problem solve, apply reason, take initiative, use judgment, and perform multiple concurrent tasks
• 1+ years Python programming experience in a development facility
• Distributed message system design/development
• Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
• Knowledge of how to build and use RESTful APIs
python, developer, linux, XML, Agile
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
100% remote but must reside in CST or EST time zone.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072