Help Desk Technician
Posting ID: JP-002659643
The team needs 4 Help Desk Technicians, 1 Advanced Help Desk Technician and 1 Advanced Help Desk Technician Lead.
MUST have experience Troubleshooting window systems, hardware, monitors. computers, networking issues related to work stations, VPN issues, supporting remote internet connections, etc. Replacing a device is not troubleshooting. Troubleshooting is looking thing up, looking at viewer logs, searching on google. Need someone that has actually worked in a helpdesk environment - helping individuals with software and hardware issues. Researching issues, researching errors the equipment may display, where do they go to look for those errors. A helpdesk environment beyond just replacement - are they working and fixing issues with software, hardware, outlook, etc.
Help Desk Technician:
- Must be familiar with MS office issues. Troubleshooting window systems, hardware, monitors, computers, networking issues related to work stations, VPN issues, supporting remote internet connections, etc. Desktop application support. True troubleshooting - NOT just set up/replacement, rebooting, imaging, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of Help Desk troubleshooting experience.
Advanced Help Desk Technician:
- Qualifications: has to have really good troubleshooting skills across Windows op systems, other systems, NOT imaging, NOT replacing. Strong communication. Understanding of networking, domain resolution, anti virus, outlook, word issues. Blue screens, operating systems. Networking related to help desk support.
- Min 4-5 years in business environment doing Help Desk troubleshooting.
Advanced Helpdesk Technician Lead:
- Qualifications: Must be a mentor to mid level and advanced partners. Ability to manage small projects, be liaison from business and help desk team, manage escalations. Communicate problems with customers, review troubleshooting, resolve escalations.
- Min 5-6 years of experience, must have experience leading small groups/people.
- M-F 8:30am/9am – 5pm.
Help desk, Service desk, Windows 10, Customer service, Troubleshooting, Ticketing system, pc support, pc troubleshooting, hardware troubleshooting, event viewer
Top Skills Details:
Help desk,Service desk,Windows 10,Customer service,Troubleshooting,Ticketing system,pc support,pc troubleshooting,hardware troubleshooting,event viewer
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Need to be good with PC hardware/software - must have experience troubleshooting it from start to finish.
- helpdesk technician experience
- Strong communication skills
- Expert in Windows/PC troubleshooting
- MTC experience – not required. MTCs are the same as laptop but has limited storage ability.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Sarah Sims
Phone: (312) 601-8734