Posting ID: JP-002663495
Top Skills Required:
- Windows Server OS
- O365 experience
- Microsoft Azure
- Email, virtual servers, backup and disaster recovery experience
A TEKsystems customer is looking to bring an Infrastructure Engineer to add to their growing team. An ideal candidate would have experience with Azure, O365, Email and other communication systems, Windows Server OS, backup and disaster recovery services. Day-to-day responsbilities include:
- Administers the network and Open Systems environment, keeping system information up to date in a network log.
- Loads and updates software applications as required. Updates the operating system as required. Maintains network users, user environment, directories, backups of all files, security and rights.
- Monitors and manages performance and usage of the network and Open Systems environment, including servers, printing, and other networked resources.
- Using existing processes and templates, sets up and configures new servers and network accessible devices in the existing environment.
- Has primary responsibility for the administration, maintenance, and operation of at least three specialized IT Infrastructure technology area (e.g. Storage, Email, Virtual Servers)
If interested, please apply with an updated resume!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072