Full Stack Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002039641
****At this time, our client cannot look at candidates requiring Visa Sponsorship*****
One of our large Commercial Real Estate clients is looking for a fully remote, full stack developer strong in C#, .NET Core, React.js, and Azure to join their team. This is starting as a 6 month contract with strong potential to convert to full time. Ideal candidates will be Sr level at this time but they may be open to more Mid level candidates. We have direct manager contact and have placed multiple consultants at this client over the last 10+ years.
• 4+ years of experience developing rich interactive web applications
• Excellent programming, software architecture, and communication skills
• Strong command of SQL
• Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum, etc.)
Technical Skills & Competencies
• C#, .NET Core
• Elastic Search, Azure Search
• React.js 16.8+ using ES6+ or TypeScript, Redux
• GraphQL clients such as Apollo Client
• Experience with relational and document-based databases: SQL, Cosmos DB.
• DevOps tools and pipelines such as Azure DevOps.
• Migration to cloud platform experience in Azure/AWS/GCP is desired.
• Monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Splunk, etc. is desired
• Node.js, Express.js is desired
• PWA development knowledge is desired.
• Agile Scrum and Gitflow working experience are preferred.
• Good technical writing, documentation, and communication skills.
• Ability to define and implement a solution across a complex application stack
• Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics or other scientific or quantitative field
• Masters’ in Computer Science or Engineering
.net core, c#, elastic search, react.js, graphql, azure search
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brian Winsel
Phone: (630) 795-3315