Technical Strategy Lead
Posting ID: JP-002658733
One North, a digital agency and TEKsystems Global Services® company, is looking for a dynamic and driven Technical Strategy Lead to join our team.
We help some of the world’s most complex organizations stand out from the crowd by delivering breakthrough brand experiences. Leveraging expertise across strategy, brand, experience design, and technology, our experts use digital to reimagine how clients connect, communicate, and engage with their audiences to win new business, strengthen client relationships, and attract and retain top talent.
We are a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact for our clients.
Bring your technical expertise, passion, and curiosity to a creative and energetic team that strives to define and redefine the technology of digital experiences. Our Technical Strategists work collaboratively across disciplines to bring to life highly polished, innovative, and transformative digital solutions for some of the world’s largest brands.
The Technology Strategy discipline works alongside other Strategy disciplines (CX, UX, Brand, Content, and Data) as well as our Design and Development teams, to bring new technical capabilities to the innovation process, identifying technical dependencies as plans and designs are formed, assessing client readiness for transformative efforts, and guiding efforts through the initial stages of implementation.
Do you enjoy solving business problems through technology solutions? Does uncovering and understanding how technology ecosystems work within complex organizations attract your attention? The Technical Strategy Lead role is for curious and pragmatic individuals that desire to improve and enhance technology ecosystems and provide consultative support across all client engagements.
Technology Strategy capabilities:
- Research, understand, and validate technologies across multiple verticals
- Consult, advise, and recommend adjustments to ecosystems to better align with business needs
- Devise and build prototypes or proof-of-concepts to provide deeper guidance for implementation teams
- Work with other strategists and across teams to provide cohesive visions and unified approaches
- Work directly with clients and stakeholders while projecting empathy and understanding
- Represent One North internally and throughout the community in thought leadership (conferences, talks, blogs, libraries/tools)
- Participate in the sales and business development process, including creation of content for proposals and pitches, as well as serving as an advisor for prospective clients
Skills & Qualifications
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or comparable training (required)
- Consulting, agency, or advisory experience
- Expertise in full life cycle implementation experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading or architecting highly integrated, enterprise grade applications such as custom app development, CMS development, and/or ERP/CRM systems
- Experience in browser-based application design and development
- Experience and/or working knowledge of innovation methodologies such as design thinking, human-centered design, agile transformation, etc.
- Exceptional time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading or managing a team of 3 or more developers and/or technologists
- Ability to travel (under normal, safe conditions) up to 15% of time
- While this role will not require any code delivery, qualified candidates will have experience in past roles earlier in their career as architects, lead engineers, or engineer managers
- Experience with enterprise platforms across multiple modern front-end and back-end frameworks, including complex integrations with business systems is desired
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072