Medical Scheduler $20 - Onsite In Medical District
Posting ID: JP-002516886
Join children hospital leader as an medical scheduler and pay a big impact in peoples everyday life. Position can pay up to $21/HR. If you want to join a fun challenging work environment. Apply here
M-F 8am - 4:30 or 8:30 - 5pm. Can be flexible if needed to a certain extent.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Strong Medical terminology knowledge.
- Experience working with clinicians, nurses or providers.
- Call center . Will be taking 100+ inbound and outbound calls.
- Epic is a plus, but any EMR experience suffices.
- This person must enjoy talking to patients, enjoy complex care, digging into charts, providing a higher level of service to patient families, enjoy the back and forth with patients/parents, interactions, engagements, patient care, working with nurses/providers.
- Taking around 100+ calls/day scheduling for medical imaging specifically. Scheduling for 5 different modalities which include X ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT peds and Nuclear Medicine.
- A lot of different type of calls coming into the office. Calls from patients (their parents), internal providers, nurses on behalf of patients, etc., so need to be able to talk to both external patients/customers and internal partners.
- We are looking to bring in someone to help with the backlog of work.
- Imaging scheduling is a very specialized role. Usually people in those roles remain in the role for a very long time. It can be more challenging teaming people things like exams, scanners, procedures, processes, etc.
- Entering written orders from a provider into a patient chart – order must be entered accurately. All in Epic. Take that fax order, enter into system and scan to HIM dept.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Alfred Johansson