Posting ID: JP-002069283
Role Specific Responsibilities
· Provides functional feasibility assessment to the business partners related to emerging initiatives.
· Provides high-level business process and technical overviews and insight where appropriate.
· Maintains continuity between business team and IS organization throughout complete system development life cycle.
· Serves as primary contact between technology and business end-users in understanding the specific business requirements, criticality and prioritization of business capability.
· Identifies, assesses, and documents business requirements, recommending business priorities and advising business on options, risks and costs versus benefits of various solutions.
· Conducts research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
· Helps analyze impact of proposed solution on existing technology platforms.
· Provides input to buy vs. build decision based on input received from the business and other functions within technology.
· Provides input to the development of formal business cases, when applicable.
· Develops use cases to explain / demonstrate business requirements / specifications to the technology team.
· Contributes a business or process perspective during design reviews.
· Actively participates in system test preparation and execution of user acceptance testing (UAT).
· Helps create test cases.
· Assists testing team to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and ensures that the proper testing plans have been completed.
· Facilitates implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation.
· Provides relevant test scenarios for the testing team; works with test team to develop system integration test scripts and ensures the testing results correspond to the business expectations.
· Provides input into project / resource estimating activities.
· Identifies and communicates risks to delivering solution on time.
· Establish strong working relationships with technology team members, functional counterparts, vendors and related business partners.
· Participate in the development of solutions to meet business needs.
· Participate in and support cross technology process improvement initiatives.
· Manage individual workload and deliver to agreed upon project milestones.
· Proactively promote consistent project-based performance measurement and skill development of junior staff.
· Actively participate in HR performance measurement processes.
· Demonstrate ability to work in team environment and help resolve issues.
· Provide input to staffing plans at the project-level to identify key / required skills.
Agile, Requirement gathering, Business analysts, business analysis, enterprise it, user stories
Top Skills Details:
1. Experience working with cross functional teams (technical experience will be helpful.)
2. User Stories are a top skill
3. Experience working with Stakeholders on the business side, gathering requirements from the business stakeholders.
4. Experience formulating a strategy, being involved in the process. This person will not be an order-taker, rather someone who is solving and solutioning along with the business.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-Strong oral and written communication skills
-Strong analytical skills
Strong ability to obtain information and document processes
Strategy experience is a MAJOR PLUS
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072