Client Manager - Chicago, IL
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000800441306
Fueled by creativity and ideation, Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,000 individuals and at $13.5 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the tenth consecutive year in 2021!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Client Manager to join our Global Enterprise Sales team.
Why should you join Global Enterprise Sales?
As a Client Manager you will lead WWT sales efforts with local Fortune 500 customers across all verticals. Armed with the expertise of our sales engineering team, you'll build and nurture relationships with our customer leaders, identify gaps within the customers technical environment and deliver state of the art solutions in areas such as Infrastructure Modernization, Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy. With our Advanced Technology Center and Platform (https://www.wwt.com/atc) your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC's you'll be delivering best in class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?
The Client Manager will sell broad technical services, solutions, and products to our customers within the local market. Day to day responsibilities will include building meaningful relationships within a territory, leading customer sales meetings and presentations, and bringing customer requests to the WWT technical teams for scoping. The Client Manager will team with local Engineers and Architects, as well as experts to truly provide expertise and value. The ability to listen, learn and understand broad technical solutions is required as you look to provide value to our customers on cutting edge technologies. This position will require the ability to travel up to 25%.
- Position WWT capabilities and service offerings with client business and technology objectives.
- Manages one or more Accounts in a specific area.
- Acts in a consultative fashion and is regarded by the customers and partners (OEMs).
- Effective at working with cross functional teams to develop business relevant solutions for our customers and partners.
- Develop and execute account strategy.
- Lead impact team of inside sales, technology specialists, and consultants.
- Create and drive sales campaigns from discovery to close.
- Build and maintain relationships with C-level executives and decision-making leaders at targeted clients.
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities and forecast accurately.
- Candidates must live in/around Chicago, IL
- 5+ years Account Management experience in a relevant industry with large commercial or enterprise customers.
- 2+ years of experience managing/leading a sales book of business ($5-$10 M+ in Revenue).
- Highly regarded at levels.
- Ability to work independently and solve customer-facing problems.
- Track record of successful solution selling.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Job Number: #21-2048
Posting Locations:Chicago, Illinois
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072