Posting ID: JP-002351309
If you are intersted in this role apply or contact me directly
Call or text 224-276-6395
Start career in trades now!! Look for both skilled and entry level operators. Cross trained in multiple departments and machines
- Cross trained in multiple area based on needs: will learn drill presses, shear presses, punch presses, straightening presses, torches, overhead cranes, forklift, CombiLift, saws, and more.
- Load and unload machines
- Monitor machine as it runs, ensure product makes it through the process
- Clean quench tanks and maintain clean work areas
- Perform housekeeping and special clean up duties as assigned
- Use hand and power tools
- Use overhead crane to lift and move products
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Justine Mier