Posting ID: JP-002506779
Aston Carter is hiring for an Accounting Assistant in the Decatur, IL area with an excellent long term employer! This position offers a foot-in-the-door with a great career opportunity at one of the best banks to work for in the US!
- Role will be balancing and reconciling everyday.
- Responsible for large volume of daily and monthly reconciliations, both general ledger and bank, which includes follow up and resolution of outstanding items on reconciliations.
- Perform various data entry tasks including daily and monthly general ledger entries.
- Good working knowledge of accounting principles and good analytical skills.
- Ability to complete all duties, including data entry, with a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Perform duties under frequent time pressures and deadlines.
- Work independently and multi-task.
- Proficient on 10 key calculator.
Top Skills Details:
Previous Accounts Payable experience
10 Key experience
Balancing and reconciliation
Pay is $18/hr and will go up based on experience.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Mollie Albrecht