Posting ID: JP-002423153
The Dental Assistant will assist the dentist as well as thr front desk duties.
-Manage doctor and hygiene schedule
- Monitor schedules to ensure the provider stays on schedule
- Schedule emergency appointments as necessary
- Maintain a call list to assist in filling in gaps in hygiene or dentists schedules
- Present treatment plans with knowledge of procedures and financially quote patients for services rendered or future service appointments
- Verify insurance and check eligibility
- Work with insurance companies to receive payment for services rendered
- Process paperwork and enter data into database
- Keep track of patient's billing/accounting
Dental, medical terminology, Call center, medical reception, computer skills
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• At least 2 years working in a busy dental practice
• Bilingual Spanish preferred
• High degree of customer service
• Experience working in practice management software such as Eaglesoft
• SMS/ Messaging
• Familiar with dental terminology, technology and computer-based systems
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Emily Rogers
Phone: (773) 632-2356