Aircraft Assembler -INTERIORS- Aviation Experience REQUIRED
Posting ID: JP-002341694
Duration: Open ended contract - can request to go direct after 6 months.
Benefits: Available through Aerotek, and optional. Includes: medical, dental, vision, 401K, discounts.
Pay: $25-40 based on experience
Per Diem: Yes, 7 days
Overtime: Optional and unlimited.
MUST BE WILLING TO SUBMIT TO FAA REGULATION COMPLIANCE INCLUDING SAFETY SENSITIVE DOT DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US.
- Perform general mechanical items on aircraft interiors and related systems. This shall include, but not be limited to items such as removal and installation of panels and components, repair work and basic sheet metal repair or installation.
- Remove and install carpeting, insulation, sound proofing and fabric accessories with no supervision.
- Ability to perform minor modifications with minimal direction.
- Perform daily turnover sheets, work order processes and weight and balance data.
- Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required.
- Work independently on projects when required.
- Assist with training to ensure job knowledge and performance of interior installers.
- Maintain cleanliness of shop and surroundings.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Personal hand tools supplied by the technician.
- Electrical power tools such as sanders, saws, power drills, etc.
- Sheet metal cutters, glue guns and metal benders.
- Tugs, power carts and other engine powered equipment.
- Spray booth and all related equipment.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Moody, Kristel