Production Associate - 3rd Shift - Refurb - NAIC4
World Wide Technology
Posted Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Posting ID: 5000896449006
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,000 individuals and closed nearly $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today!
We are looking for a Production Associate to join our ATT Lab team!
Why should you join the AT&T Lab team?
Our partnership allows AT&T to do what they do best by engineering and architecting the solution, while WWT provides the hands-on assembling and distribution of the integrated solution. Our Lab team provides top of the line support with the production and deployment of the Walk in Cabinets (WIC), Walk Up Cabinets (WUC), Integration Services, Platforms, FLX21 group, and assisting on handheld devices as well as recertification of smaller components, functional items, and radios.
Production Associates perform entry/basic level tasks related to processing product in the integration center. Responsibilities include testing, inspection, basic installations, pre-integration, inventory, and refurbishing where applicable. Production associates will need to validate the physical and systematic processing of material while being able to record quality transactions representing work. This position reports to a Production Supervisor.
- Inspect and identify product for accuracy and defects
- Follow general instructions and technical documents to execute assigned tasks related to the product on hand
- Troubleshoot basic, non-complex problems to ensure product will function correctly
- Perform quality checks on assigned product and tasks
- Perform hardware installation and/or assembly per customer requirements
- Complete physical audit of equipment and accessories
- Perform labeling based on customer requirements
- Update physical and/or systematic location and order status in WWT internal systems
- Troubleshoot installation of hardware
- Has basic knowledge of AC and DC Power
- Package and stage equipment physically where applicable
- Route and manage power cords to WWT standards where applicable
- Requires high school diploma and/or GED and equivalent experience.
- Listens to others, confirming understanding of the content and recognizing non-verbal cues and underlying messages.
- Demonstrates a concern for accuracy and thoroughness so that sufficiently detailed information is logged correctly.
- Understands and assembles products according to technical documentation requirements and is able to ensure quality and functional standards are met.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the processes for ordering, shipping and warehousing materials to support production and satisfy demand.
- Actively controls and structures use of time to most effectively accomplish work, projects and goals.
Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled.
Job Number: #22-2157
Posting Locations:Edwardsville, Illinois
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072