Posting ID: JP-002664045
- Collaborate with engineers & sales with a goal of achieving a high-quality product for the customer according to the sales writeup.
- Use specialized software (SolidWorks or Inventor) to create 3D models and drawings of automated machinery
- Design and oversee projects from concept to completion
- Research new materials and concepts and methods of development
- Organize and maintain existing engineering records
- Integrate designs to the purchasing system
- Must have previous experience designing machinery.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072