Electrical Controls Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002659523
- Design electrical enclosures and control panels in AutoCAD Electrical for automated food processing equipment
- Make modifications or customizations to drawings
- Program PLC’s, HMI’s, servos and drives using Allen-Bradley software
- 50/50 design and programming
- Proficient with AutoCAD Electrical
- Ability to configure and program Allen-Bradley PLC’s, servos and drives
- Ability to configure ethernet networks for large panels
- Experience handling large complex projects for automated food processing equipment
- Understanding of safety ratings, safety circuits and CE and UL 508A requirements
- Willingness to travel and assist with wiring and installation is a plus
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072