Job Search & More
Posted Thursday, July 13, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003902140
Glendale Heights, IL
- Assist departments across team with a variety of requests and tasks
- Performing printing and binding reports
- Assist with organizing shipping and mailing
- Assist team with general computer and technology questions or route them to the right point of contact
- Processing documents through Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Suite systems
- Partner closely with all internal teams to assist with any administrative tasks
- Under direct supervision, provides general administrative support to a department and/or group of professionals of a basic and routine nature.
- Operates the switchboard. Screens calls and forwards messages. Greets visitors and informs office staff of arrival.
- Type correspondence, documents and spreadsheets. May input data into databases.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs or tables as necessary.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures.
- Maintains files of correspondence, reports, records and contracts.
- Opens, sorts and routes mail to the appropriate persons.
- Makes copies and files various documents.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pretask planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or Associate's Degree
- Administrative experience
Recruiter: Michael Luciano
Phone: (773) 632-2314
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.