Posting ID: JP-002180879
- Assist with custom clearance inventory data update in the Company’s system.
- Ensure timely, accurate update for the comprehensive clearance and clearance list weekly reporting.
- Update data on the website for clearance pricing, content, descriptions, and product viewing rankings.
- Answer inventory inquiries.
- Backup processing of Glendale Heights store clearance processing for tags and transfers.
- Learn to scan inventory as needed.
- Support miscellaneous projects as assigned
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Attention to detail and organization skills.
- Reliable attendance.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Ability to learn different computer applications.
- Strong communication skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Alfred Johansson