Field Service Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002664053
- Troubleshoot, set-up and repair automated machinery.
- Perform inspections and preventive maintenance of installed equipment.
- Advise and train the customer on the use and maintenance of the machines.
- Identify and correct machine discrepancies.
- Maintain positive customer relationships at all times.
- Identify new product opportunities.
- Make recommendations for product improvements.
- Work from engineering drawings and specifications, detailed written and/or verbal instructions, handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Provide phone assistance to customers when needed.
- Prepare trip reports that update the company as to the status and condition of installed equipment conditions and identifies additional equipment/parts opportunities.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072