Posting ID: JP-002346488
Voted in the Top 100 places to Work by the Chicago Tribune, our client is seeking individuals to join their growing team today. These individuals will be responsible for assembling a variety of pre-made structures to be shipped to construction sites. Other roles may also include warehousing.
How you will spend your day as a Yard/Warehouse Associate
- Receive, stock, ship, order and count inventory items
- Assist inventory control in counting and organizing warehouse materials
- Operate forklift with foot and hand controls
- Safely load lumber into storage facilities
- Use forklift to build outgoing orders for lumber
- Empty trash receptacles as necessary
- Keep staging area clean and organized
- Other duties assigned
- Physical. Ability to stand for 8+ hours per work shift. Ability to bend, twist, squat and reach.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 50-75lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent work ethic.
1st and 2nd shift openings are available!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kyah Bean