Senior Labeling Associate
Posting ID: JP-002177994
•Upload labels and specifications in the Labeling documentation system after proofreading is complete.
•Complete Change Orders for small scale projects. Complete Change Record form, redline of labels and
specifications and Where used query report as needed.
•Route labels and specs for approval in the Labeling Documentation system.
•Maintain Labeling SharePoint site with status of change orders and update in a regular basis.
•Design labels and symbols for labeling and/or marketing communication.
•Prepare and mail overlays for incoming inspection to manufacturing facilities as requested.
•Work with R&D Labeling team to address questions raised by suppliers and manufacturing plants.
- This job position within the Business Unit – Transfusion and Cell Technologies (BU-TCT) and hereby commits itself to protect any persons working under its control from work related hazards to health and safety as well as to protect the environment as the basis of life. This includes the prevention of diseases, incidents and pollution as well as the responsible and sustainable use of resources. Our aim is to enhance our performance in the area of occupational and environmental safety, and to fulfill compliance obligations. To achieve this target, we implement and continuously improve the integrated management system according to OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent training preferably in Technical Writing, Graphic Design or
desk top publishing or equivalent combination of education/experience.
• 5-10 years’ experience in desktop publishing, document change control or equivalent
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite. Electronic document management system and
proofreading experience is a plus.
• Ability to work on a team is essential
• Ability to notice errors in documentation and filing, and to take appropriate corrective action.
• Ability to operate independently and effectively under short timelines
• Must be detailed oriented and able to multi-task
• Handles problems using established process and procedures.
• Effective oral and written communication skills and personal conflict resolution skills
• Able to make judgments based on past experiences and established practices and procedures
• Ability to read and understand SOPs, GDPs, and Work Instructions.
• Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
Recruiter: Margaret Hughes
Phone: (312) 601-2604