Mailroom Clerk- ONSITE IN LAKE ZURICH
Posting ID: JP-002659767
HIRING NOW FOR CASH DEPARTMENT CLERK- DATA ENTRY AND MAIL ROOM
Ability to handle all aspects of various loans, including, but not limited to, adjustable rate to fix rate conversions, assumptions, modifications, reverse mortgages, timely payment rewards, balloon reset mortgages, partial releases, subordinations, buy-down loans and name changes to ensure they are accurately set up and serviced according to client, agency, and investor guidelines and in a timely manner. Prepare reports and reconcile GL accounts. Communicate orally and in writing with borrowers, vendors and clients. Enhance written procedures, as applicable.
• Responsible for reviewing and preparing documentation.
• Correspond with investor/client to determine new payment factors.
• Coordinate material with investor/client to obtain approval for conversions, transfers and modifications. Input and verify changes to the MSP system for various products.
• Correspond with homeowners.
• Correspond with outside vendors to obtain needed documentation.
• Present a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
• Maintain and increase knowledge, as applicable of current practices, procedures and policies.
• Help maintain proper accounting of GL accounts.
• Participate in department audit program.
• Maintain performance standards.
• Support management in defining and developing procedures for new products.
• Performs all other responsibilities and duties deemed necessary including, but not limited to, adjustable rate mortgages, daily simple interest, interest only loans, ELOC’S, construction loans
Microsoft Office, data entry, administrative support, Customer Service, mortgage, research, document review, clerical support, mortgage loan
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-High School Diploma
-1+ year of administrative/office experience
-Passing scores on Financial Math test and MS Excel
-1 year of mortgage or banking experience
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jennifer Rowe