Job Search & More
Customer Service Representative
Posted Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003900271
A fast-paced position where you are an advocate of premier customer service through professional daily communication with external and internal customer in order to solve their challenges.
The employee will perform these functions while maintaining a high standard of quality and quantity. The duties will include but not be limited to the following:
❖ Timely response to all customer inquiries.
❖ Must continuously maintain the highest degree of customer service throughput, quality, waste reduction and people productivity.
❖ Assist customers with orders, expediting, questions, and requests for pricing.
❖ Maintain current pricing information.
❖ Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
❖ Professional telephone and organization skills
❖ Able to become proficient in MSSV.
❖ PC literate (MS Office; Proficient in Excel)
❖ Ability to work effectively with others and be a participative team player.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-2 years proficient customer service skills in a professional office setting, (preferred manufacturing CSR)
- Microsoft Office, Excel Experience
- Problem Solving Skills
- ERP and CRM experience even better with Oracle
-Understanding of manufacturing concepts, technical documentation and engineering drawings.
- Detail Oriented
- Possess strong verbal and written and communication skills
- Possess high creative reasoning and attention to detail abilities.
-Strong follow up skills
- Self Driven
- Team Player
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently without direct supervision
- Possess strong problem solving and organizational skills
Recruiter: Abigale Buckland