Posting ID: JP-002350525
**HIRING IMMEDIATELY FOR FULL TIME POSITIONS**
$15.00-$18.00/hour based on experience
A manufacturing company in the Machesney Park area is seeking full-time production workers. Employees in this position will preform basic machine operating, palletize product, and help with basic warehousing duties.
- Performing machine operation (startup, running, shutdown) needed to maintain part quality and production targets
- Operate machinery at a fast pace while still monitoring quality
- Performing tasks such as: feeding, monitoring, and removal of product
- Engaging in continuous learning of new skills and equipment to keep process up to date and efficient. This includes cross training to gain skills in other departments, as well as training others within your work area
- Contributing to our safe environment by following safety procedures and making suggestions
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to perform the job and meet production and quality targets on a regular basis
- Good attendance, dedication to the work/company and ability to learn from feedback
Minimum of 18 Years of age
Willing and able to work 40+ hours per week
Ability to stand for long periods of time in a manufacturing environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Andrew Hoggatt