Tier 2 Technician
Posting ID: JP-002659178
Description and Responsibilities
A Tier 2 Technical Support Specialist provides training and technical assistance to customers, both internally and externally. Team members will be responsible for being the first level of escalation support for Tier 1 support. The team will be responsible for creating tickets in ConnectWise and managing support activities through completion. This team will interact with all areas of Heartland, manufacturers, and partners, and be responsible for getting the appropriate resources involved to bring the case to resolution. This team will continuously add content to our knowledge base to ensure that we build a process that allows us to resolve recurring issues in an efficient manner. Requires interaction with clients and helping them resolve their technical issues through electronic medium such as email, phone and remote assistance. This position also trains clients to help them learn to use AIDC hardware or software applications.
• Supervisor of PSG – Rich Johns
• Customer Satisfaction
• Creating technical support cases via ticketing system
• Main contributor to knowledge base content and creation for internal and external
• Escalation path for Tier 1 support, responsible to work with manufacturers and customers to resolve escalated cases.
• On call after hour support on an as-scheduled basis may be required.
• Professional interactions with internal and external customers, manufacturers, etc.
• Work with Tier 3 to provide structured training sessions to Tier 1.
• Provide inbound phone queue support for Tier 1. • Create/Maintain documentation, including: o Troubleshooting tips o Customer/Internal FAQ’s o Resolutions to common issues to build knowledge base for customer portal
• Escalating cases as needed
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072