Posting ID: JP-002346459
Aerotek is looking to hire for cell operators to work inside the Jewel Osco Distribution Center.
5pm-5am Rotating third Shift
Production/Cell Operators will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Manual material handling of dry goods 20-60lbs
- loading unload of pallets
- Load and unload product onto conveyor system
- General cleaning/ sweeping/ sanitizing of machines and work area
- working with cell operators and in assisting in machine operation Each robot is an order selector and carries each item to load for each pallet and automatically wraps pallets/skids
- working with automated machines/ interfaces/automated screens and conveyor systems.
- Troubleshoot lines when needed/basic maintenance hand tools /power tools
- cutting open shrink wrapped pallets
very fast paced- alot of walking, bending, going up stairs- physical job
Types of profiles we are looking for:
Stud warehouse candidates that are used to working with or on conveyor systems( amazon or other 3pls) and or machine operators/production workers that have worked with automated machines/conveyor systems etc. people that have experience working with HMI’s (basically a touch screen display), maybe have some basic troubleshooting and mechanical aptitude (tools etc).
production, general labor, machine operator, automated equipment, material handling, cleaning, palletizing, troubleshooting, conveyor system, warehouse distribution, facility maintenance
Top Skills Details:
production, general labor
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Phallen Lambert