Customer Master Specialist (Remote)
Posting ID: JP-002153077
**Person must be in close proximity to Lake Forest, Illinois. In order to pick up equipment.**
• Create and maintain accurate customer master data for all US customers including billing & shipping addresses, customer type/segment information, term and credit set up, and sales rep assignments across multiple ERPs.
• Validate and create customer account data with information provided by Sales, Customer Service, and other internal teams.
• Update account data as required by sales territory realignments.
• Work with Customer Data Supervisor to continuously improve the customer master maintenance process.
• Assist with customer master consolidation and hierarchy creation projects.
• Provide back up for GPO Membership function.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072